This year’s bookfair will be taking place in the Great Hall at Goldsmiths University, on Saturday June 2nd, with talks taking place at lecture halls on the ground floor.
Goldsmiths Great Hall
We will be up and running by noon, with the final event finishing at 6pm.
The winners of the two book awards will be announced at 5.30pm.
Goldsmiths, University of London
London SE14 6NW
- 5 minutes’ walk from both New Cross and New Cross Gate stations (zone 2), on the main rail network and London Overground.
- On major bus routes including 21, 36, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 225, 321, 343, 436, 453.
- 10 minutes’ walk from Deptford Bridge Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station.
- On the National Express coach route.
- At the junction of the A2 and the A20, on Lewisham Way.More info http://www.gold.ac.uk/find-us/
All parts of the venue that we will be using are fully accessible. The Richard Hoggart Building also has gender neutral toilets.