This year’s bookfair will be taking place in the Grand Hall at Goldsmiths University, on Saturday May 7th, with talks taking place at lecture halls on the ground floor.
Goldsmiths Great Hall
The winners of the two book awards will be announced at 5pm.
Exact times for talks and workshops will be announced soon.
Goldsmiths, University of London
London SE14 6NW
- 5 minutes’ walk from both New Cross and New Cross Gate stations (zone 2), on the main rail network and London Overground.
- On major bus routes including 21, 36, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 225, 321, 343, 436, 453.
- 10 minutes’ walk from Deptford Bridge Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station.
- On the National Express coach route.
- At the junction of the A2 and the A20, on Lewisham Way.More info http://www.gold.ac.uk/find-us/
All parts of the venue that we will be using are fully accessible.
This year’s bookfair is supported by the Centre for Cultural Studies, with the Departments of English and Comparative Literature, Media and Communications, Politics and International Relations, Sociology, Visual Culture, and Goldsmiths Press. Goldsmiths, University of London. http://www.gold.ac.uk/